兑换旅行支票
A:May I help you, sir?
需要我帮忙吗,先生?
B:I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.
我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
A:Certainly. Do you have any identification?
当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?
B:Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.
是的,我有护照。这就是。
A:Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?
好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?
B:What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换比率是多少?
A:A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.
一美元价值8.2元人民币。
B:Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?
请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
A:Here you go, sir.
可以,先生。
B:Will it take long?
要很久吗?
A:No. Please endorse the check at the back.
不会的。请在支票的背面签名。
B:OK.
好的。
1. point out : 指出;