Signing a Lease-(签合约)
B:Hi, John.
你好,约翰。
A:Oh, hi, Mary, come on in. Any problem?
哦,你好,玛丽,进来。有什么问题吗?
B:Oh, no problem.
哦,没问题。
A:Great. I forgot to ask you, though. How long did you want the place?
很好。 还有忘了问你,你想租多久?
B:Six months.
6个月。
A:Oh, well, that might be a problem. I usually only sign one year leases.
哦,这可能有一点问题。我通常签1年的契约。
B:Well, one year would be fine, too. I’m not planning on leaving the area anytime soon.
那么,1年也可以。我不打算近段时间内搬离这个地方。
A:Well, if it’s not a problem. Then here you go.
好的,如果没有问题,你在这儿签。
B:Just let me look at it quickly.
让我再看一下。
A:Of course.
当然可以。
B:Looks like a standard lease.
这看上去是标准的契约书。
A:Yeah, and don’t worry about the security deposit. If everything’s all right when you move out, you’ll get it back.
对。对于押金您不用担心。当你搬出的时候如果一切无恙,我会退还你的。
B:O.K. Great. Just sign and date it here?
好,很好。在这儿写姓名和日期吗?
A:Yes. Thanks. You can move your stuff in tomorrow.
是的,谢谢。你明天就可以把东西搬进来。
B:Wonderful.
太好了。