打电话
A:What’s your phone number?
你的电话号码是多少?
B:Do you mean my office number or my cell phone number?
你是指我的办公室号码还是手机号?
A:Your cell phone number.
你的手机号码。
B:It’s 13722852784.
我的手机号码是13722852784。
A:Do I need to dial a 0 if I’m in a different city?
如果我在不同的城市,我需要加拨0 吗?
B:I don’t think so.
我想不用。
A:Ok, so I’ll just call you later and then we’ll make plans for dinner.
好,我一会儿打电话给你,计划一下晚餐。
B:Maybe I should get your number, too. My phone is almost out of batteries. I might have to call you from a public phone.
或许我也应该要你的号码。我手机快没电了。我可能得用公共电话给你打。
A:Good thinking. My number is 13922847328.
考虑得有道理,我的号码是13922847328。
B:You might want to send me a text first. If my battery is low, text messages are better.
你可以先发个信息给我。如果我快没电了,发短信比较好。
A:Ok, either I’ll call you or you call me around 5 pm.
好,要么我打给你要么大约在下午5 点左右你打给我。
B:Talk to you then!
一会儿联系。
A:Later!
一会儿联系。
名词文本,原文; 课文,教科书; 主题; 版本
动词发短信
text
1. stick to one's text : (谈话时)不离正题;