男士剪发
A:Good afternoon, sir. Please sit here.
下午好,先生。请您坐这儿。
B:A haircut and a shave, please.
请给我理发和修面。
A:How would you like your hair cut, sir?
先生,您喜欢什么发式?
B:Short on both sides. Not so much off at the back.
两边剪短些,后面少剪点儿。
A:Very well, sir. Do you want me to trim your beard?
好的,先生。要不要修一下胡子?
B:Yes, please.
要的。
A:Now have a look, please. Is it all right?
现在请您看看理得怎么样?
B:Well, I would like my hair cut shorter on the temples.
两边的鬓角请再剪短一点儿。
A:Is that satisfactory?
可以了吗?
B:Yes, thanks.
好了,谢谢。
A:Do you want conditioner?
您搽护发剂吗?
trim什么意思
B:No, thanks, but I'd like a face massage.
谢谢,不必了。但你可以给我按摩一下脸部。
A:Yes, sir.
是,先生。
B:Now where should I pay the money?
现在我该到哪儿付款呢?
A:You should go to the counter, just over there.
到结帐台,就在那边。
及物动词装饰; 修剪; 整理
形容词整齐的,整洁的; 修长的; 苗条的
名词修剪; 整齐; 健康状态; 装束
不及物动词削减