Exchanges and Returns-(换货和退货)
A:Hi, there’s a problem with this stereo. I’d like to return it, please.
你好,这台音响有点问题。我想退货。
B:What’s the problem?
是什么问题呢?
A:The tape player doesn’t work.
磁带的放音装置坏了。
B:O.K. Do you have your receipt?
好的,您有收据吗?
A:Yes, here you are.
有,给你。
B:Thank you. Do you want your money back, or would you like to exchange it?
谢谢。你是想拿回现金呢还是想换一件商品。
A:I think I’d like to just get another stereo, please.
我想我还是换另一台音响。
B:O.K. Here’s a receipt for store credit. Just take it back to the stereo section and one of our salesmen will help you.
好的,这是我们商店退货单的单据。把它拿去音响部,售货员会帮您的。
A:Thanks a lot.
非常谢谢。
B:No problem. Thank you.
不客气。谢谢你。
名词部分; 节; 部件; 部门
不及物动词切开; 切断; 做(动物或植物组织)切片; 把(精神病患者)正式送入精神病院
及物动词把…切成片(或段); 作…的切片; 把…作成截面; 制作…的剖面图