打对方付费电话
A:This is the Royal Hotel operator, can I help you?
我是皇家饭店的接线员,能为您效劳吗?
B:Hello. I would like to make a collect call, please.
你好。我想打一个对方付费的电话。
A:What is your name, and where are you now, please?
请问您的姓名及地点?
B:This is Tom, Li in China.
汤姆;我叫汤姆。 李,在中国。
A:What's the extension number?
您要打的分机号是多少?
B:The number is 245.
分机号是245。
A:May I speak to Mr. Janson, please?
我能和詹森先生通话吗?
C:Speaking.
请讲。
A:This is hotel operator. I have a collect call from Mr. Tom, Li in China. Will you accept the charge?
我是饭店的接线员。这有一个在中国的汤姆。李打来的对方付费电话。您同意付费吗?
C:Yes, of course. I'm waiting for his call.
当然,我正等着他的电话呢。
A:Hello, Mr. Li, are you here?
您好,李先生,您还在吗?
B:Yes, I am.
是的。
A:I will put the call through for you now.
我马上为您接通电话。
形容词盛大的; 王国的,王室的; 高贵的,庄严的; 敕许的,敕定的
名词<口>王室成员; [航海]顶桅帆