Waking Someone Up-(叫醒某人)
A:Hey, Jim, it’s time to wake up? and get out of bed.
嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,该起床啦。
B:Do I have to get up now?
我现在一定得起床吗?
A:You’d better get up, or you’ll be late.
你最好现在就起床,否则要迟到了。
B:What are you talking about? My alarm hasn’t even gone off yet.
你说什么呀? 我的闹钟都还没响呢?
A:Yes, it did. It went off? 30 minutes ago. You slept right through it?. You’re like a dead person while you sleep.
响了,30分钟前就响了。你睡过了。睡得像死猪一样。
B:I must have slept right through it.
我一定是睡过了。
A:Rise and shine?! Sleepyhead!
起床!贪睡鬼!
B:Just let me sleep 5 more minutes.
让我再睡5分钟嘛。
A:The early bird gets the worm?.
早起的鸟才会有虫吃。
B:I know. I know. But I don’t want any worms.
我知道。我知道。但是我可不想吃虫。
A:Ha! Ha! If you don’t make an effort now, later on it’ll be a lot tougher for you.
哈!哈! 如果你现在不努力的话,将来的生活就会变得更加艰
名词警报; 闹铃; 惊恐; 动员令
及物动词警告; 使惊恐; 给(门等)安装警报器