在办公室
A:May I help you?
我能帮你做点什么?
B:Yes, today is my first day. Do you know where the photocopier is?
今天是我第一天上班,你知道复印机在哪吗?
ignore的翻译
A:Of course. I’ll show you. My name is Kevin. What’s your name?
当然,我带你去。我叫凯文,你叫什么名字?
B:Emily. Nice to meet you.
我叫艾米丽,很高兴见到你。
A:Likewise. So, what department are you working in?
我也是,你在哪个部门工作?
B:I’m working in Admissions. How about you?
我在报名处工作,你呢?
A:I’m the sales manager.
我是销售经理。
B:How long have you been working here?
你在这里工作多长时间了?
A:About 6 years now.
大约六年了。
B:You must like it then.
你一定很喜欢这里吧?
A:Yes, it’s a good company to work for. The staff is friendly and the benefits are great.
是的,这是一家不错的公司。员工们很友好,福利业不错。
B:What do you think about the boss?
你觉得老板怎么样?
A:He’s alright.
还好吧.
B:Is he really strict?
他很严厉吗?
A:No, he’s quite the opposite. He’s the most laid-back boss I’ve ever had.
不,恰恰相反。他是我所碰到的最随和的老板。
B:I heard that sometimes he loses his tempter easily.
我听说他有时候很容易发脾气。
A:Sometimes, but usually forgets about it later.
是的,但他过后通常很快就忘了。
B:Has he ever yelled at you?
他对你大叫过吗?
A:Plenty of times. You just have to learn to ignore it.
很多次,你只要学会无视他的存在就可以了。
ignore的反义词
B:Thanks for the help. I’m going to make these photocopies now.
谢谢你的帮助,我现在要复印了。
动词忽视;对…不予理会;佯装未见;不予理睬网络忽略;不顾;不理