商业谈判
A:Ah, Lian and Lok. Welcome. It’s a pleasure to see you here again. Now, you know everyone here, except for Ahmed.
丽安,洛克,欢迎你们。很高兴再次和你们见面。在座的各位除了这位之外大家都已经见过面了。这位是阿麦德。
B:How do you do?
你好。
A:How do you do?
你好。
B:A pleasure.
很高兴见到您。
A:Ahmed is our business manager. He’ll be sitting in. Can we get you anything? Tea or coffee?
阿麦德是我们的业务经理。他会旁听这次谈判。 二位需要喝些什么吗?茶还是咖啡?
B:No, thank you.
不用了。谢谢。
A:We’re fine thanks.
谢谢您的好意。
B:All right then. Please, take a seat. I know your time is valuable. We’re hoping that this meeting won’t go longer than an hour. Would you like me to arrange a taxi for you when we finish?
那好,各位请坐吧。 我知道各位的时间很宝贵,我们希望这次会晤的时间不要超过一个小时。 会谈结束时二位是否需要我们为您安排计程车呢?
A:Thank you. That would be great.
那太好了,谢谢您。
agenda
B:I’ll make a note of it. I have an agenda drawn up but feel free to change the order or add items as you wish.
我会记住这件事的。 我这里有一份起草好了的会谈程序,不过如果二位有任何议题需要增减的话,请务必不要拘泥于此。
A:This looks fine. You seem to have covered everything.
我觉得这份议程很不错。看来您已经考虑到所有的事项了。
名词议事日程网络议程;议程表;记事册