入境通关
A:Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?
欢迎来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
B:Yes. Here you are.
好的,都在这儿。
A:You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.
您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
B:That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.
那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。
A:What type of visa have you got?
您持的是哪种签证?
declare什么意思
B:I have a tourist visa.
旅游签证。
A:Would you mind opening your suitcase?
请把您的箱子打开,好吗?
B:Not at all. Check it, please.
好的,请检查。
A:Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?
请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?
B:OK. I'll do as you say.
好的,照办。
A:Have you filled in the baggage declaration?
行李申请单填好了吗?
B:No. I really don't know how to go about it.
没有。我真不知道如何填。
A:Do you have anything to declare for customs?
有什么要申报呀?
B:No. I have nothing to declare.
没有。我没有什么要申报的。
A:How long are you going to stay here?
您在这里呆多久?
B:About one month. I'm just sightseeing.
大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。
u0039u0031u0031u67E5u8BE2u00B7u82F1u8BEDu5355u8BCD
A:Have you anything dutiable?
您有应缴税的东西吗?
B:No, these are only personal effects.Is that all for customs formalities?
没有,这只是些私人用品。海关检查就这些了吗?
A:Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.
是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
及物动词申报; 宣布; 声明,声称; [法]供述
不及物动词宣称; 声明,发表宣言
1. declare off : 宣布取消;
2. declare oneself : 发表意见, 显露身分;