退房结帐
A:Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.
喂,我这里是1116号房间。
B:Yes? Can I do something for you?
什么事?我能为您效劳吗?
A:I'm ready to check out now.
我准备好要结账。
B:I have your bill right here.
您的账单在这里。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
B:Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?
您今天早上没有打长途电话或吃早餐记账?
A:No, I didn't.
没有。
B:Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.
好。账单上总共是300元整。
A:May I check it?
我可以核对一下吗?
B:By all means, you ahead.
当然可以。随便。
A:What is this charge here?
这是什么费用?
B:That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.
这是你两天前打的一个长途电话的费用。
A:I see. Is a credit card OK?
我明白了。用信用卡可以吗?
B:Yes, of course.
可以,当然可以。
1. go the distance : 中景; 自始至终坚持下来;
2. last the distance : n. 中[近]景(风景、布景绘画等介于前景与背景间的部分), 自始至终坚持下来;
3. know one's distance : 有自知之明;
4. at a distance : 有相当距离;
5. in the distance : 在远处;
6. keep one's distance : 保持疏远;